Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Naked Hermit Crab

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Spaz has decided he doesn't like wearing a shell. I am hoping that I put one in the damn tank that he will house himself in. Hermit crabs look kinda funny nekkid. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah they do *L* i got 2 in shells that is i guess you can say he is a exhabitionist *L*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figure he is trying to molt or he is just being a picky little shit since there are 15 flipping shells in the tank now and he STILL hasn't gotten dressed. Only other thing is he is dying but he's too active for it. Maybe he's just a retard or an exhibitionist or both. Hell I have never seen one of these little fuckers do this. My land crabs I had years ago were cake. You take them out and let them crawl around and stuff and they would stay INSIDE their shell. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lmfao he's a nudist*giggles* get him a girlie maybe he'll get dressed to impress her...altho then he might just wind up nekked and convince her to be a nudist too*giggles*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh...he's turned into fucking Houdini too. I went over and he wasn't ANYWHERE in the damn tank. I couldn't find him for like 2 hours in there...I left and went back in and there he was streaking across the front...I was like WTF. Wish he'd find a damned shell already...he looks EXTREMELY odd without one. Of course I couldn't pick one of the normal ones out. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would so love to see that...ROTF!!!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    you should take a picture for us

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree!!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I posted it on the other thread I think. He's an odd looking little sucker without his shell and I wish he'd get dressed. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay he is in a shell but it is too big for him and now he won't poke his head out. The little fucker. Hopefully he'll find a smaller shell that fits him and if not he'll come out of this one and start running around in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •